These are the things I spend most of my days thinking about lately. I think they’re going to be the 3 big drivers of change in business and society over the next 5-10 years.
- Citizen and Corporate Journalism.
I don’t think current news corporations can fill the need society and companies need. I think they need to fill that gap themselves.
- What is Social CRM and what should it do?
I really don’t think that juxtaposing a Twitter feed next to CRM data makes a Social CRM.
- DRM, Creative Commons and Open Source.
This weeks Amazon fiasco highlights the problems I have with DRM. I find the business models of all three of these and the problems they create endlessly interesting.
What about you, what are your big 3?
Sent from my Windows mobile phone.
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Future of Twitter: Social CRM (web-strategist.com)
- Microsoft adds Twitter to customer-relations tool (seattlepi.com)
- The New Economics of Social Business is about Enabling Unrealized Value (newcommbiz.com)
- FreeBSD: The other OS OS (n00bunt00.com)